Oddy Robot is an interactive robot that anyone can make! It walks, dances makes sounds and avoids obstacles. Oddy is entirely open source, Arduino compatible, and 3D printable, with a social
impact, and a mission to create an inclusive environment for all kids. You will learn the logical
connection between code and action, and by assembling it, you will understand how its components and electronics work
Features of Product
1. The ODDY ROBOT Kit includes everything you need to get started with mini walking and dancing robot-based projects and experiments.
2. It is an extensive starter kit that includes a plug-and-play PCB, Programming Features, a variety of input and output devices, and modules with detailed instructions for 10+ Projects to get started with mini walking and dancing robot Projects.
3. All components are high-quality and the kit is also very compact, you can take it anywhere, with all the necessary components to carry out any project.
What included in this
1. 3D-printed PLA head, feet, legs, and body
2. SG90 Servos
3. Arduino Nano
4. USB Programming cable for nano (LONG SIZE)
5. Arduino Nano I/O Expansion Shield Module
6. Ultrasonic Sensor
8. F to F Jumper wires
9. Phillips screwdriver (MAGNETIC)
1. Build your own Dancing Robot
2. Engineer your own Dancing Robot
3. Drag & Drop Program the behavior of your own Dancing Robot
4. Syntax-based Arduino Program the behavior of your own Dancing Robot
5. Design your own Dancing Robot and many more!