Core Champ is a fully-equipped ultra-modern Atal Tinkering Lab
NITI Aayog has built a network of ‘Atal Tinkering Labs’ (ATL) supporting the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) with the aim to endorse the STEM system of education, by cultivating curiosity, creativity, and imagination in young India. Core Champ is Leading ATL Vendor and Verified OEM and also having 5 (highest) rating on GEM.
All ATL Packages Under One Roof
All Add-On Packages
Up to Par Services Throughout the ATL Set-Up
Core Champ’s ATL Training is ” ONE STOP END to END Valuable Training Program for ATAL Tinkering & Robotics Lab
- 5 Days Training, for Teachers/Students
- Introduction to all ATL Equipment
- Training on Electronics kits and various Sensors
- Training on STEM DIY Kits
- Introduction to 3D Printer and Tinker CAD
- Hands-on On Aeromodeling Kit
- Introduction to Drone Technology
- Interactive online training through our E-Learning Platform.
- Chapter Wise and Activity/Experiment based curriculum.
- Specially designed for School students.
- Online training Support by professional engineers.
- 20+ Online course’s like Gaming Module, 3D Designing, Animation
- Breadboard Circuits, Arduino Coding, IoT, Artificial
- Intelligence and many more.
- Innovation Challenge 2K22
- COVID-19 Challenge
- Code Challenge
- App Development Challenge
- Game Making Challenge
- Drone Challenge
- AI Challenge
- Robotics Competations
- Webinar on Internet of Things & LIFI Technology
- Monthly Challenges on Technology of the month
- Real World’s Problem Solving Challenges
- 3D Printer & Design Thinking
- Drone Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
Expert Training and Round the Clock Support
Core Champ will support you to maintain all compliances
Our Partner Schools
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
ATL stands for Atal Tinkering Lab. In a bid to make its impact on the world with a vision to ‘cultivate 1 million children in India as neoteric innovators’, the think tank of India, NITI Aayog, has established a network of ‘Atal Tinkering Labs’ (ATL) under the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) with the objective to endorse STEM system of education, by cultivating curiosity, creativity, and imagination in the young India. An ATL is a workspace where young minds can give shape to their ideas through a do-it-yourself approach and inculcate skills such as adaptive learning, computational thinking, physical computing, and rapid calculations, among many others.
Schools (Grades VI – X) that come under the central/state government, local bodies (municipality/Nagar Nigam), private trusts/society, or the tribal/social welfare department can apply for setting up ATLs in their campus.
Note: Applications have been closed for the year 2018-19.
₹ 20.00 lakh in total – A one-time establishment charge of up to ₹ 10.00 lakh is provided for each ATL in the first year for instruments, prototyping equipment like do-it-yourself kits, 3D printer, electronic tools, etc.
The remaining ₹ 10.00 lakh is provided over a maximum period of 5 years for operating the ATL, maintenance of equipment, purchase of consumables, organizing popular science lecture series, innovation events, scientific activities, and competitions, and for payment of honorariums to the faculty and mentors involved.
We Core Champ will provide a complete classroom package
Core Champ will provide In-School Training Support to Students and Teacher