A Hand Made Li-Fi Audio Transmission Electronic Kit for hobbyists to make Innovate Science Models on Alternative Energy. Li-Fi stands for Light Fidelity and is a Visible Light Communications (VLC) system that uses light to send wireless data embedded in its beam. A Li-Fi-enabled device converts the beam of light into an electrical signal. The signal is then converted back into data. German physicist Harald Haas coined the term during a TED Talk in 2011. He envisioned the idea of using light bulbs as wireless routers. in the field of wearable electronics.
Features of Product
1. Innova8 LiFi Kit includes everything you need to get started with alternate energy science projects and experiments.
2. It is an extensive starter kit that includes DIY Components, a solar panel, led modules, and connecting wires with detailed instructions for LiFi-based Projects to get started with Alternate Energy Projects.
3. All components are high-quality and the kit is also very compact, you can take it anywhere, with all the necessary components to carry out any project.
What included in this
1. Solar Panel Module
3. LED Module
4. Power Supply
5. Connecting Wires
6. Precut Life Stand MDF Parts
1. PLAY MUSIC WITH LIGHT ENERGY