For a long time, India’s healthcare system has struggled with a variety of difficulties, including a lack of institutions and insufficient human resources, and more.
CoreChamp is joyous to share an opportunity with the future leaders of India, i.e our students, to devise ways to make our country one of the biggest and best demographics for affordable, easy-to-access & quality healthcare hubs in the coming years. We encourage the students to look at but are not restricted to the following core problems.
1. How to fight the Lack of infrastructure?
2. How to tackle the Shortage of efficient and trained manpower?
3. How to handle Unmanageable patient load?
4. How to reduce High out-of-pocket expenditure?
5. How to make robots in the Health Care sector?